Tuesday, March 29, 2016

So I've been thinking, if I were to create the whole feature film, where would the actual plot of the story be driven towards? I've been scripting the opening with the thought of wanting to depict the plot of the story through mis-en-scene throughout the duration of the 2 minutes. The main story has to do with a teenager trying to reach the astral plane through projection in order to reconnect with his father who had recently passed away. He is undergoing the preparations and the shifting of bodies between the physical and the astral during the entirety of the two minutes. I'm trying to give this film an eerie sci-fi type feel and I'm going to achieve the precise mood through the music and SFX. Lots of rise and hits, stings, and atmosphere textures will play along with the visuals to keep the audience engaged visually as well as auditory. As I am finishing up the script and starting on the storyboard I can say I'm really excited about working on this project and making it my newest addition to my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment