Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My name is Santiago Triana, and I am a videographer. My love for videography began at an early age, not really from the admiration of films or other forms of video entertainment, but from the creation process of a video. Playing around with my parents's handheld camcorder making skits with my friends and using Windows Movie Maker to bring it all together, was what really sparked my interest in videography. Present day, I am a national award winning student videographer, have had various experiences in the industry, and I'm also coming close to the end of my last year of high school. In Mrs. Stoklosa's class I have learned essential content about the media through the AICE course, and I cannot wait to apply it all to my 2 minute film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment