Sunday, March 13, 2016

I did some research on the topic of lucid dreaming I previously introduced in my last blog. I like some of the content I have found on this subject, like how I've also found some that I don't really agree with and wouldn't like to include in my film opening. Astral projection is a VERY interesting subject as many people throughout history all across the world have experienced this paranormal occurrence. I am going to include more facts on these subjects in a vlog I will be creating shortly. I am actually very excited for this creation.

1 comment:

  1. Santi, your post had the potential to be a very good one except there was not enough elaboration. I sometimes get stuck on elaborating while creating blogs also. What I do is I pretty much explain everything as if I were talking to someone that didn't know anything about the subject, or at least, very little. For example, when you mentioned that you did research, you could have added a link to the webpage you found the most information. Also, elaborating on what you liked on the subject of lucid dreaming, as well as what you "don't really agree with". What did you like? What didn't you like? What did you see that made you think that perhaps you shouldn't include it in your opening.
    Also, perhaps explaining what astral projection is since it's so interesting. I understand that you want to include more in a vlog but you should at least mention the basis of what it is in the blog because otherwise you mentioning it didn't mean much to the readers that don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete